Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cankles




I really love to laugh. I'm also very good at laughing. I greatly appreciate people and things that make me laugh, such as Chelsea Handler, my sociology professor, and really dumb people.
That being said, at times, nothing will elicit a greater laugh from me than some really fantastic words. So, here are some words that are guaranteed to get a chuckle out of me:

1.) Cankle - I don't believe one can hear this word and not laugh. It is fun to say and even more fun to picture. Try saying "cankle" and not laughing...I double-dog dare you.

2.) Shart - I am fully aware that this word is gross, but sometimes gross is funny.

3.) Brain fart - It's funny when it happens, and it's funny when it's said.

4.) Penetrate - This is funny because I have the mind of a 13-year-old boy.

5.) Erect - I can't help but laugh when someone says or I read, "He was standing erect."

6.) Gyrate - I can't help but picture someone dancing spasmodically, although that's not exactly what this word means.

7.) Frisky - I laugh when old people use this word to describe someone. They usually are attempting to describe someone as "feisty" or "perky," but my generation uses "frisky" and "horny" synonymously.

8.) Chode - I undestand that I am getting more immature as this post progresses, but this word is just comical.

9.) Dunce - People don't use this word enough.

10.) Crusty - This word is funniest when it is not describing food.

I hope these words make you laugh. I also hope that you don't lose respect for me since I have now shown how immature I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment